How to measure:
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to mesasure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart above.
Approximate Ring Size-
Jewelry Care Instructions:
Jewelry reacts differently to EVERYONE. As everyone has different skin types and different levels of skin sensitivity - there is no way for us to determine the exact experience that each and every individual customer may have when buying the exact same product. For this reason, we recommend that ANY and ALL jewelry items (rings, necklace, bracelets - including sterling silver items) are taken proper care of using the following steps/recommendations:
- DO NOT get the jewelry wet (ex. do not wash your hands while wearing the ring/bracelet - take the jewelry off and completely dry your hands then wear the jewelry again)
- PLEASE AVOID applying creams/lotions/hand sensitizer before wearing the jewelry (please wait until it is completely dried to wear the jewelry)
- DO NOT get any sort of lotions/perfumes/sprays on the jewelry (take off the jewelry when applying any lotions/creams/hand sensitizer/perfumes/sprays and let it completely dry off then wear the jewelry again)
- DO NOT excessively wear the jewelry to help avoid potential scratches or tarnishing or any CZ crystals from falling out (ex. do not wear the jewelry to bed, do not wear the jewelry while changing clothes)
- DO NOT wear the jewelry if you are likely to sweat (ex. while exercising)
- When not wearing the jewelry, place the jewelry in an air-tight packaging (ex. ziplock bag or air-tight containers)
In the event where the jewelry is leaving a slight tarnish on your skin (ex. ring leaving your skin blue/green after wearing it all day - which we do have a solution for this below as well).
This may be happening because of the following reasons:
- You may have ordered the wrong size
- You may have applied lotion or creams while wearing the jewelry (ex. rings)
- You may have worn the jewelry underwater (ex. washing your hands while wearing the ring)
- You may have gotten any sort of substance stated above on the jewelry causing the metals to dissolve and leave tarnishing
- You may simply just have sensitive skin that is reacting to the metal so we recommend that you please read the description related to the item which lists out the product's material. If there is any confusion whatsoever, please e-mail us the link of the product and we shall be able to break down the material content for you PRIOR to purchasing the product)
IF THE RING REACTS and leaves a tarnish on your fingers - use the following steps to avoid it:
- Remove the ring and clean it with a dry cloth
- Apply a thin coat of clear nail polish to the inside of the ring
Refund Policy & FAQs:
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL!
One Two One Jewelry does not issue any refund.
Can I return a defective item?
Sorry, you receive a defective item! Yes, you can return or exchange a defective item. It will only be accepted IF WE ARE CONTACTED within the first 48 hours. Please contact us with a picture of the faulty item and your order number at our email: ShopZeroOneTwoOne@outlook.com
Can I exchange my item(s)?
Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges. We only accept exchanges from unsized items. Contact us at ShopZeroOneTwoOne@outlook.com. You are responsible for the processing and shipping of the package. We will invoice you through the email provided in your order.
Where can I send back my item(s)?
Contact us at ShopZeroOneTwoOne@outlook.com for the address.
Can I return my product?
All items purchased are FINAL SALE. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective.
Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, our system does not allow us to cancel orders. All orders must be process and shipped.
We are not responsible for any miss-deliveries, fees or taxes during or after deliveries.
Shipping Policies & FAQs:
Q: Do you ship overseas?
A: Not Currently, we ONLY ship in the US, Canada, UK & Australia.
Q: How long will it take to get my order?
A: It depends on where you are located. Shipping time varies on the shipping method chosen at check out.
Q: When will you process and ship my order?
A: 1-3 business days. Orders will not be processed or shipped during holidays or weekends.
For example, If you order something on Friday it will be shipped between Monday and Wednesday. If you order on Monday it will process and ship between Tuesday and Thursday. If you order on any holiday such as Independence Day, Christmas, or New Year your order will be processed and shipped the day after the holiday if it’s a business day if not it will be the next business day.
Q: How long does overseas deliveries take?
A: Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 10-90 days business days.
Q: How will I receive my order information?
A: Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: You will receive a tracking number automatically in the email provided at checkout.
Q:What shipping carriers do you use?
A: We use all major carriers and local courier partners. In the United-States we use USPS. Canada we use Canada Post and overseas we use your local postal service.
Q: Can I change my shipping address after placing my order?
A: As long as the order is not shipped you can change the address. For more info, please contact us at email@example.com
10% on your first order (we’ll send it to your email).
10% military discount at all times and 5% addable to any other discount. At check out please put your info with GOVx (safe & secure),
For occasional coupons of special holidays- sign up with your email, follow us on social media for announcements.
FREE SHIPPING on US and Canada Orders Over $90.
If the package is returned to us:
THIS ONLY APPLY TO UN-OPEN RETURN PACKAGES.
- We may be able to ship the package out again but a new purchase label would have to be purchased by you.
- We do not provide any refunds unless we receive an package that is return to us due to miss delivery has been returned to us, we willing to give store credit for the cost of the item(s), no refund will be provided for the shipping cost AND a $15% restocking charge will be deducted as well.
Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing, you will be notified through e-mail when your order is shipped. A tracking number will be provided.
In an unlikely event, that an order has not reached during its estimated delivery time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive a response from us via e-mail. In any urgent case, please directly contact postal service and provide them with your Tracking Number.
We cannot be held liable for any delays that have been caused by the delivery carrier and/or the destination customs department.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS/IMPORT CUSTOMS CHARGES: We do not cover any customs charges (import taxes, duties, and customs fees) that may incur within international purchases. The customer holds full responsibility to pay for any import customs related charges if they may occur. Please check with your local customs department for further detail.
Please ensure that the correct shipping address is provided as we will be unable to offer any sort of compensation if an incorrect destination address is given which leads to the order not reaching.
One Two One Jewelry is not responsible for packages that are undelivered, mis-delivered, or damaged during transit provided that the shipping address matches the address on the PayPal receipt.
By purchasing from www.shopzeroonetwoone.com, you accept and agree with these terms and services.